Wednesday, August 19, 2009


If you've been following this blog, and I'd be surprised if anyone is yet, you may be wondering where I've been during the last week or so. Well, simply put I've been out playing with God, and He has a great playground! I too often forget how great of a playground He's created until I go on our annual camping trip. If I'm not sitting in front of my computer then I'm sitting behind my steering wheel and God's creation is either outside some place or whizzing by at 65 mph (OK, 70). There are days that the closest I come to nature is making the curve up the on-ramp to get on the 605 Freeway or mowing my lawn. But we have a true God of Wonders who created a whole world for us to play in, and so that's what I was doing last week. I played in his ocean, hiked among his brush and rocks, sat on His beaches underneath His beautiful blue skies. His dolphins jumped for my pleasure and His birds sang me awake every morning. God played with me! And I thoroughly and completely enjoyed it!
O Lord, how manifold are Your works!
In wisdom have you made them all!
Those words are from Psalm 104, and I encourage you to read all of it...twice, then go outside...and play with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment